Affordable condos Austin – 1st time home buyers get discounts larger than a short sale or foreclosure
I’ve said over and over that I don’t do short sales or foreclosures because the better deals come from milking evil developers of every last inch of thier profit. They have started offering huge incentives that are much better than any foreclosure or short sale. “Very qualified” 1st-time home buyers have extra incentives.
If you have a 680+ credit score, there are some deals for you. Try these on for size.
1. 2-1 Condo 2222 and Burnet – 1 year old, granite, slate, parking $130K
2. 1-1 Green condo in south Austin 787804. new with pool.
3. 1-1 condo – 78704 off S. Lamar by Alamo and Uchi Sushi with pool. $135K
$150,000 – $180,000
1. 1-1 Live work condos 1210 W. 6th and W. Lynn. Remodel, wood floors, granite & pool.
2. 1-1 Live work condos at Castle Hill Terraces. Remodel, wood floors, outdoor decks facing the capital.
$200,000 – $300,000
1. The Bel Air Lofts. 1-1’s and 2-2’s. Rooftop decks, s. congress, modern, contemporary.
$275,000 – $300,000
1. Last builder unit left at Tarrytown Terraces. 2308 Enfield. 2-2.5, cute, tarrytown, pool. Was $349K
See FREE video content for 40+ downtown Austin condos: http://www.youtube.com/perrytexas
If you like what you see, check our company website too. www.livewelldowntown.com