I’m a real estate broker in Austin, TX on the Live Well Team at Prudential Texas Realty. Expect to see FREE videos on and about Austin’s downtown Austin condos, South Austin modern contemporary homes, East Austin’s live work lofts and eco-friendly South Austin modern-contemporary home. These video blogs are my personal opinion of the places I see.
Why the Live Well Team?
BUYERS: Check out the inside of the hottest condo or neighborhood in Austin on the premiere video blog in Austin, TX. If you like what you see, we’ll set up a private showing. If we don’t have what you want, tell us what you want and well get it on video for you. Start Your VIDEO Search http://www.youtube.com/perrytexas
SELLERS: 80% of all buyers start their Search on the internet. We believe that video, video blogging and targeted marketing is the future. Connect with people, the right way, with the Live Well Team at Prudential Texas Realty.
Here’s what $10,000 and a little imagination can do to upgrade the kitchens at Castle Hill Terraces. This downtown Austin Condo is brought to you by www.livewelldowntown.com, a local realtor at Prudential Texas Realty. I’m looking at Castle Hill Terraces, a really cool live work space with outside entertainment areas that overlook the capital of Texas and downtown Austin.
The Live Well Team would like to represent you as a buyer’s agent. Click here to search for in 78703 or a downtown Austin Condo click here
23 Reasons why Verdance is green
1. access to public transportation and walking distance to shops and restaurants
2. natural pest control methods
3. native plantings, minimal turf grass (low water variety), crushed granite walkways
4. FSC products used as they are available
5. engineered wood studs and trusses
6. extended overhangs and awnings to decrease solar heat gain
7. fiber cement siding
8. locally sourced products as available, example-stone
9. radiant barrier roof deck
10. white reflective metal roof
11. low-E windows
12. bio-based spray foam insulation
13. HVAC and ducts within the thermal envelope
14. commissioning of building (testing of duct leakage and tightness of building envelope
15. pleated media filters
16. ceiling fans
17. low-VOC paint, adhesives, caulks
18. pex piping
19. water conserving fixtures, example-dual flush toilets
20. on demand water heaters
21. European cabinets constructed of MDF and wood with a low-VOC finish
22. compact fluorescent bulb lighting
23. 22kw solar photovoltaic system
More about the builder:
Home Builders Association of Greater Austin MAX Awards
Marshall Durrett, the developer of Verdance wins at the Home Builders Association of Greater Austin MAX (Marketing & Advertising Excellence) Awards!
On Saturday, April 12, 2008 the Home Builders Association of Greater Austin (HBAGA) honored its members at the prestigious MAX Awards gala at the Renaissance Hotel. The MAX Awards are the HBAGA’s premier annual event for recognizing excellence of achievement in marketing, advertising and product design by its members.
The HBAGA’s 880+ associate and builder members compete for the celebrated awards in 75 categories. Judges from across the country score each entry, narrowing the field to three finalists for each category. The gala recognizes each winner with a MAX Award, and runners-up receive a Silver Award. The Grand Awards are given to the builders who earn the most points in the judging process.
Marshall Durrett & Verdance awarded:
Best Website, Developer
Best Sales Brochure, Developer
Click here to search for downtown Austin Condos click here
I’ve said over and over that I don’t do short sales or foreclosures because the better deals come from milking evil developers of every last inch of thier profit. They have started offering huge incentives that are much better than any foreclosure or short sale. “Very qualified” 1st-time home buyers have extra incentives.
If you have a 680+ credit score, there are some deals for you. Try these on for size.
1. 2-1 Condo 2222 and Burnet – 1 year old, granite, slate, parking $130K
2. 1-1 Green condo in south Austin 787804. new with pool.
3. 1-1 condo – 78704 off S. Lamar by Alamo and Uchi Sushi with pool. $135K
$150,000 – $180,000
1. 1-1 Live work condos 1210 W. 6th and W. Lynn. Remodel, wood floors, granite & pool.
2. 1-1 Live work condos at Castle Hill Terraces. Remodel, wood floors, outdoor decks facing the capital.
$200,000 – $300,000
1. The Bel Air Lofts. 1-1’s and 2-2’s. Rooftop decks, s. congress, modern, contemporary.
$275,000 – $300,000
1. Last builder unit left at Tarrytown Terraces. 2308 Enfield. 2-2.5, cute, tarrytown, pool. Was $349K
See FREE video content for 40+ downtown Austin condos: http://www.youtube.com/perrytexas
If you like what you see, check our company website too. www.livewelldowntown.com
Condo prices are up in downtown Austin. What I am seeing are the incentives going up. One devleoper is offering 10% down and 0% interest for 1 year… ZERO interest. That’s a new one.
Many eyes are focused on the homes under construction in Mueller’s first neighborhood along Airport Boulevard but, as you may have seen, construction has picked up again at several points throughout Mueller. We thought we’d share a quick update:
• The second phase of the regional retail center is underway at I-35 and 51st Street. In fact, the first wall went up today for the new Home Depot, which is scheduled to open this fall. The concrete walls you can see being erected this week will soon be covered in stone, stucco and glass to meet Mueller’s extensive design standards. The store is designed to achieve a 3-star rating in Austin Energy’s Green Building Program by using water-efficient plumbing fixtures to achieve at least 15 percent water savings, installing energy-efficient lighting, recycling more than 50 percent of the waste generated during construction, utilizing low-emitting materials that improve air quality and much more. Check out the artist renderings in the “Photos” section in the “Construction Update March 4, 2008” folder.
• Further along Lancaster Drive, construction is progressing on the new Seton Family of Hospitals Headquarters building at Philomena Street. Approximately 650 Seton associates will office in the four-story, 156,000-square- foot brick, stone and glass building, which is set for completion by the end of 2008. See the artist rendering in the “Photos” section in the “Construction Update March 4, 2008” folder.
• At Mueller and Airport boulevards, the parking garage for Mueller’s first multi-family community, Mosaic at Mueller, is nearing completion. Next, developer Simmons Vedder will begin work on the apartment buildings that will surround the garage, hiding it from public view. The project will begin pre-leasing this summer with move-ins anticipated by late fall 2008. Mosaic at Mueller will offer 1, 2 and 3-bedroom units ranging from 580 to 1,750 square feet each. As part of Mueller’s affordable homes program, several of the 441 units will be reserved for families who qualify with a household income at or below 60 percent Austin’s median family income. The artist rendering is available in the “Photos” section in the “Construction Update March 4, 2008” folder.
• In other construction news, the Dell Pediatric Research Institute at The University of Texas at Austin continues to make progress at Mueller and Barbara Jordan boulevards for a second quarter 2009 opening, while Lake Park, the Southwest Greenway and the first neighborhood amenity center are still on target for summer completion.
Yes, the days of great incentives are back. This Austin condo project, 1210 Windsor is offering ZERO interest for 1 year for buyers who put down 10%. They also have made the payments very affordable by making all the 2 bedrooms – 2 baths only $2000 month payments. Typically the payment for a $315,000 loan is $2,095.70. What make this deal sweet is that 100% of that $2000 goes to principle which mean that you have 17-19% equity in the property at the end of year #1.
The incentive is only going to last a little longer. Check out the website for more information.
Perry Henderson 900 Congress Ave. Austin, TX 78701 512.791.7462 eFax 512.233.5230 http://www.livewelldowntown.com/
About the Live Well team:
Our small boutique community of highly productive agents specializes in the marketing of downtown Austin condos, eco-friendly green communities and spaces considered out of the ordinary. We’re creative, think out of the box, have better than average conversion rates and customers love us because we treat them like family.
Simply put, we find property that fits your lifestyle.
Projects offered exclusively by the Live Well Team:
Star Riverside Waterfront modern contemporary in the heart of downtown Austin http://www.starriversideaustin/
Revolution Riverside Waterfront contemporary with a unique Austin vibe http://www.revolutionriverside.com/
Willow Branch Lofts Totally functional live – work spaces that are kinda cool, eco-friendly and $5 cab ride to downtown http://www.willowbranchlofts.com/
Forest Creek Condominiums Luxury golf course living near Dell http://www.austincondos.net/